Women Entrepreneurs Arena is a page established with the sole intention of inspiring and motivating as many women as possible that are thinking of starting their own businesses. It is a motivational page for women towards achieving success in their businesses
Today, permit me to crush on a beautiful, elegant and powerful woman of substance. A woman that fight against all odds to achieve success.
Join me in this interview session with our Radio Jagaban (Radio Presenter), a public speaker, the CEO of Bellbill Media in person of Mrs Usman Bello Bilikis
1. Please introduce yourself and your business.
My name is Usman Bello Bilikis, am a wife, mum, a presenter, public speaker and an entrepreneur. I am a presenter on AIT, Faaji fm, 106.5 fm, Ajr radio 101.1 fm, 107.1 sweet fm. I am the creative director of Bellbill Media. Bellbill came into existence almost a year now as a result of organic and people calling me to host event and red carpet for them. So, I thought I could make a lasting memory and make business out of it since city people didn’t grow on a blink. I am planning on going into print soon…Insha Allah
2. What inspired you to start working from home/Office? Did anyone in particular inspire you?
No one inspired me
3. Is your family supportive of you being a working mother or a mompreneur?
Initially, it was hell but is getting balanced now!
4. What are the main challenges you face as an Mompreneur?
A lot! Preparation of kids to school at the time of job calling
5. Describe a typical working day. Are there specific times in the day that you work on your business?
Anytime a new client call
6. What makes Your Business different from your competitors?
I am a muslimah speaking pidgin English like okra soup and yellow garri…..…Smiles
7. what helps keep you motivated?
Happenings around me
8. Where would you like to see your business in the future?
Wow, I want bellbill to be so progressed, I want bellbell to be a name you wouldn’t want to not hear at any classic event.
9. What advice would you give to mums considering taking the step of being a working mum?
They should be a lane minder and put God first……..Thank you
Waoow, how do you see our amazing interview session with the CEO of bellbill Media? We hope you have gained one or two things from this motivational and interesting session that can aid you in your entrepreneurship journey too. Do share your taught with us in the comment session.
You can connect with Bellbill Media via thier social media handles
Whatapp : +2349039491781
If you would love to showcase your business by having an interview session with us do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatapp +2348163247809
Love this article? Do share