Women Entrepreneurs Arena is a page established with the sole intention of inspiring and motivating as many women as possible that are thinking of starting their own businesses. It is a motivational page for women towards achieving success in their businesses
Today, permit me to crush on a beautiful, elegant and powerful woman of substance. A woman that fight against all odds to achieve success.
Join me in this interview session with the CEO of Luhlu Exquisite Design in person of Mrs Olatunji Rahmat
- Please introduce yourself and your business.
My name is Olatunji Rahmat, the creative director of luhlu exquisite design which is a modest wear fashion brand with emphasis in making dresses and kimonos. We are all about defining modesty while you still look stylish, fashionable and elegant.
- What inspired you to start working from home/Office? Did anyone in particular inspire you?
I have always love to sew due to issues I keep having with my tailors. They actually don’t get my simplicity yet stylish outfits
- Is your family supportive of you being a working mom?
Yes, my family is very supportive
- What are the main challenges you face as an Entrepreneur/Mompreneur?
The major challenge is juggling between meeting up with clients’ deadline and family.
- Describe a typical working day. Are there specific times in the day that you work on your business?
A typical working day for me is to take care of the children first, drop them at school and start with my cutting sewing and designing of outfits
- What makes Your Business different from your competitors?
I am majorly into making modest dresses and kimonos with unique designs that are timeless and with detailed for the contemporary Muslim women.
- what helps keep you motivated?
I am being motivated when I see the joy, happiness and satisfaction in my client faces
- Where would you like to see your business in the future?
I will like to be well known muslimah women fashion brand locally and internationally.
- What advice would you give to upcoming entrepreneurs/mompreneurs?
Entrepreneur is not as easy as the way people think but consistency and hard work sure pays in the long run
You can connect with Luhlu Exquiste Design on facebook and instagram @luhlu.exquisitedesign
Thanks for being part of this amazing interview session with the CEO of Luhlu Exquisite Designs, we hope you have gained one or two things from this motivational session that can aid you in your entrepreneurship journey too. Do share your taught with us in the comment section.
If you would love to showcase your business by having an interview session with us do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp +2348163247809