Women Entrepreneurs Arena is a page established with the sole intention of inspiring and motivating as many women as possible that are thinking of starting their own businesses. It is a motivational tool for women towards achieving success in their businesses
Today, permit me to crush on a beautiful and powerful woman of substance. A woman that fight against all odds to achieve success.
Join me in this interview session with the CEO of Meme Scarves in person of Ms Ibrahim Rukkayya
- Please introduce yourself and your business.
My name is Ibrahim Rukkayya, am from Katsina state but base in Kano and Kaduna with my family, I am single and am Hausa tribe. I am the CEO of Meme Scarves.
- What inspired you to start working from home/Office? Did anyone in particular inspire you?
Actually, my mom inspired me and so is my passion for fashion and that is why am into fashion business.
- Is your family supportive of you being a working sister?
Yes, my family is very supportive
- What are the main challenges you face as an Entrepreneur?
The challenge I had in the past was actually Loss and Fear of whether people will patronize me or not, weather I can actually give them the best but with prayer and support, I was able to overcome it
- Describe a typical working day. Are there specific times in the day that you work on your business?
I actually work on my business everyday
- What makes Your Business different from your competitors?
I can say actually but I know we provide the best
- what helps keep you motivated?
Support from family and friends, keeps me motivated
- Where would you like to see your business in the future?
Insha Allah, beyond imagination. I wish to see my business in a greater place.
- What advice would you give to upcoming entrepreneurs?
My advice to upcoming entrepreneurs is that they should never give up. The start is not always easy, they should keep pushing. Nothing is too little to start with. May Allah bless our hustles.
Great advice! How do you see our amazing interview session with the CEO of Meme Scarfs? We hope you have gained one or two things from this motivational session that can aid you in your entrepreneurship journey too. Do share your taught with us in the comment session.
You can connect with meme scarfs on instagram @meme_scarfs, twitter @meme_scarfs and phone +2348032911749
If you would love to showcase your business by having an interview session with us do contact us at email@example.com or whatsapp +2348163247809
Love this article? Do share!