Women Entrepreneurs Arena is a page established with the sole intention of inspiring and motivating as many women as possible that are thinking of starting their own businesses. It is a motivational tool for women towards achieving success in their businesses
Today, permit me to crush on a beautiful, elegant and powerful woman of substance. A woman that fight against all odds to achieve success.
Join me in this interview session with the C.E.O. of Modesmuslimah in person of Ms Bello Sa’eedah Mojisola
- Please introduce yourself and your business.
My name is Bello Sa’eedah Mojisola. The CEO of Modesmuslimah. I am lawyer and an entrepreneur. A graduate of university of Ilorin. Based in Lagos state, Nigeria. I specialize in modest outfits for muslimahs like Abayas, Kimonos, bodytops, veils, dresses and all proudly made in Nigeria.
- What inspired you to start working from home/Office? Did anyone in particular inspire you?
What inspired me really was flair for modest wears and also letting muslimahs see that there is beauty in being modest, being covered and chic is beautiful but modesty is new beautiful. Nobody inspired me, I just said to myself babes you need a plan B
- Is your family supportive of you being a working sister?
Yes 100% supportive.
- What are the main challenges you face as an Entrepreneur?
The challenges I face as an entrepreneur is trying hard in my own way to convince customers about how legit the brand is and that is not a scam zone. It is challenging because a lot of scammers are everywhere.
- Describe a typical working day. Are there specific times in the day that you work on your business?
I work on my business every day. As a lawyer, and an entrepreneur, my days are well programmed so that one doesn’t affect the other.
- What makes Your Business different from your competitors?
I make sure I keep to my standard and its uniqueness
- what helps keep you motivated?
Believing in myself motivates me a lot. No matter how hard it is or how many times I failed
- Where would you like to see your business in the future?
Seeing my business flourishing as one of the biggest modest brand proudly made in Nigeria
- What advice would you give to upcoming entrepreneurs?
No one says the road is gonna be easy, but keep pushing, trust the process, never give up and all will fall in place bi’idnillah!
Thanks for being part of this amazing interview session with the CEO of Modesmuslimah, we hope you have gained one or two things from this motivational session can aid you in your entrepreneurship journey too. Do share your taught with us on the comment session.
If you would love to showcase your business by having an interview session with us do contact us at email@example.com or whatapp +2348163247809
Love this article, do share!