Women Entrepreneurs Arena is a page established with the sole intention of inspiring and motivating as many women as possible that are thinking of starting their own businesses. It is a motivational page for women towards achieving success in their businesses
Today, permit me to crush on a powerful woman of substance. A woman that fight against all odds to achieve success.
Join me in this interview session with Ms Abiola Bukola Muinat
- Please introduce yourself and your business.
My name is Muinat Bukola Abiola. The founder of Urban Modestee, an urban and contemporary modest fashion brand.
- What inspired you to start working from home/Office? Did anyone in particular inspire you?
I chose to do modest fashion because it is a very important aspect of the fashion industry which for a long time, got little or no attention until recently
- Is your family supportive of you being a working sister?
Yes, my families are very supportive.
- What are the main challenges you face as an Entrepreneur?
Balancing my growing business and being able to do my regular daily job has been a challenge because it requires a significant amount of time as I am working towards making the brand a household brand (Insha Allah)
- Describe a typical working day. Are there specific times in the day that you work on your business?
I have a 9-5 job, so I most times attend to my business after work hours and mostly during weekends.
- What makes Your Business different from your competitors?
There are so many fashion brands in Nigerian fashion industry and it is very important to strive to be different. I have decided to always deliver the best customers’ service because your customers are the most important aspects of your business.
- what helps keep you motivated?
My motivation comes from my love of fashion and the passion to see every muslim woman make a statement in any gathering
- Where would you like to see your business in the future?
I want my brand to be one of the leading modest fashion brands recognized not just locally but internationally (Insha Allah)
- What advice would you give to upcoming entrepreneurs?
My advice to upcoming entrepreneurs is to be consistent, focused and always educate yourself in your area of business so as to stay relevant.
You can connect with Urban Modestee on instagram handle @urban.modestee
Thanks for being part of this amazing interview session with the CEO of Urban Modestee, we hope you have gained on or two things that can help you in your entrepreneurship journey too. Do share your taught with us in the comment section.
Love this article? Do share!